We are TAKKT Group – specialized on B2B direct marketing for business equipment in Europe and North America. The group's success is due to high-quality products, but most of all to our more than 2,500 competent colleagues. We collaborate in small teams where we empower each other.
Sustainability is part of the Group Strategy department. Our aim is to make TAKKT a sustainability leader by significantly increase the business relevance of our sustainability programs. We challenge existing ways and make sure, sustainability is closely linked with strategy.
- You are key to strengthen and improve TAKKT’s position as a sustainability leader
- Support the overall strategy development process from a sustainability perspective
- Act as a business partner to our businesses through guidance and support and drive change by developing and implementing sustainability projects aimed to create business impact
- Implement and own innovation process to continuously generate ideas from within our business on sustainability
- Develop, implement and review sustainable organizational policies or practices
- Own the sustainability reporting process, including the preparation and publishing of the TAKKT annual sustainability report
- Ensure the company's compliance with environmental statutes and regulations / define the program’s governance structure and ensure alignment across the group
- Develop marketing and communication for sustainability projects
Who you are:
- Several years of professional experience in consulting or in the strategy department / sustainability department of an international company
- University degree, MBA or equivalent education preferred
- Experience in influencing stakeholders and collaborating with partner teams across the organization and across geographies and readiness for international travel
- Experience in delivering projects aligned with large scale corporate goals
- You are passionate about sustainability, you challenge existing ways and like to develop new processes
- You work effectively with people at all levels through establishing positive, mutually respectful and productive working relationships
- You have a strong entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and you’re fluent in German and in English
What we offer:
- A cross-company network with our international business units as well as with the portfolio of our major shareholder Franz Haniel & Cie.
- A stable, globally positioned group with high social commitment and a comprehensive sustainability strategy
- A cross-hierarchical, trusting cooperation at eye level from the intern to the board
- Modern offices near the city center, the possibility to work from home regularly and 30 days annual leave
- Advanced training and the opportunity for individual coaching for your personal development
We value the individuality and diversity of our employees and promote a working environment that is characterized by respect and tolerance. Therefore, we would like to address and encourage all people to apply for this position.