We are TAKKT Group – specialized on B2B direct marketing for business equipment in Europe and North America. The group's success is due to high-quality products, but most of all to our more than 2.500 competent colleagues. We collaborate in small teams where we empower each other.
TAKKT is on a journey to become the leading B2B ecommerce business for equipment and solutions. With businesses in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and the US and customers across the Globe, the Web Focused Segment (WFC) also invest in potential partners as we look to grow our already extensive and highly skilled network.
For the Web-focused-Segment of TAKKT we are looking for an experienced
Programme Manager interim to perm - Project Management Office (m/f/d)
3 - 4 days / week - asap - remote collaboration
The Web-focused businesses operate exclusively as e-commerce retailers. Its’ 16 brands offer a broad product range with fewer service features at an attractive price level. On our way to faster and stronger growth we are currently building an “engine” for the WFC businesses regarding the following functions: technology, data intelligence, supply chain and marketing.
You want to be part of the Project Management Office and help accelerate our transformation journey? These are our requirements:
- Programme management of multiple, complex, international projects
- Lead change projects
- Implement establish high standards in project management
- Orchestrate and enable for smart self-organisation
- Min. 10 years of international programme leadership / consultancy (Europe, US)
- Strong functional people and change leadership
- Track record of leading complex cross organizational IT/e-com projects to success in time & in-budget
- Strong IT/e-com affinity and excellent command of complex interrelations on all levels, with a focus on key stakeholder management
- Agile project management methods, SCRUM Master
- Structured, analytical process thinking and methodological competence
- Ideal: Master in business and/or engineering or similar / consulting background
We value the uniqueness and diversity of our employees and promote a working environment that is characterised by respect and tolerance. Therefore, we would like to address and encourage all people equally to apply for this position.